Jour 32 : à 18:03 (heure locale)

Today it's raining (again). Weather forecasts are not good until Saturday because of a cyclone.

Therefore, because we couln't do any outdoor activities, we took advantage of it by charging our electronics at the camping kitchen.

In the afternoon, we went to Tauranga information centre so we could book hobbiton for (sunny) Saturday and Cathedral Cove kayak tour for (sunny too) Sunday.
We also asked for some information about a tour at White Island (the only active volcano in NZ), because we plan to go there next week (probably on Monday or Tuesday) when weather will get better.

Afterward, we went to Bay Lifestyles so we could (finally) get the outlead we needed so we can have power in our van. We've been looking for it since we left Auckland and have been told couple times that we could find it at Wharhouse, but not at all.
We also bought a tarp and some rope at Bunning Wharehouse to get us a shelter when it will be raining if we don't feel like staying in the van.
Aucune photo ni vidéo
   Alex_NZ16 ne propose aucune photo ni vidéo pour cette étape.

Chargement des commentaires
Nouveau commentaire

Dernière mise à jour le jeudi 18 février 2016 à 01:15:27 UTC+1 - Signaler cette étape